Friday 8 September 2017

Relaunching my blog!

Wow!  I can't believe it has been nearly 4 years since I last posted.  A LOT has happened since then - some good and some bad.  The good news is that last year we made the decision to sell the majority of our business and this we achieved at the beginning of this year.  We came to that decision finally after realising that the stress and worry of it all was making us unhealthy - I won't go into too many details but I can tell you it has made a HUGE difference to our wellbeing.  We are now just operating our business from home just the two of us and are so much happier.

The bad and sad news is that we lost our beloved Tillie greyhound in February 2017.  After a short illness she an over the rainbow bridge at 12½ years old.  We miss her terribly but gain comfort in the knowledge she led a happy and fulfilled life with us once she came to live with us.


Tillie   June 2005 - Feb 2017

Raven has taken losing his bestie in his stride and continues to snooze most of his days away!


Anyway I hope to see you all again soon as I plan to start posting again after all this time.
Best wishes Sara x

1 comment:

  1. We are all so happy with after four years you are back. Now, we are going to get the fun adventures from you again. Thanks for sharing the wonderful news. Have a fantastic rest of your week.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!