Monday 8 October 2012

Knitted Greyhound Pups

The last few weeks has seen myself and my Mother knitting these lovely cheeky chaps for firstly some fund raising events happening over the summer and secondly to stock in my etsy shop.  I have been given permission to knit and sell these pups for the charity Action for Greyhounds from the very talented Debi Birkin – you can find her work here.
They come complete with their own adoption certificate and tiny silver coloured ‘made with love’ charm.
2012-07-28_18-40-31_186
2012-07-31_19-41-49_57
IMGP3301
IMGP6562-1024

3 comments:

  1. They are lovely. Other Mum has been making me a life size GH for around 6 months now. He still only has a nose and three legs. *sigh* Deccy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Heading to the Etsy store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I am loving Ruby and Charlie. You have priced them very reasonably. You have been working very hard!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!