Sunday 28 February 2010

Thank you!

It would be very remiss of me not to forget to thank Em over at Pearlesyarn for the lovely parcel of donated yarn she sent me in the week.  I am sure I can make ‘greyt’ use of it in producing some items to sell for fund raising for greyhounds. I have just now got to think what to make with it – Any suggestions would be gratefully appreciated. 

IMGP5910-1024

If you have a spare moment, why not visit Em over at Pealesyarn, where she describes herself as a hen keeping, veggie growing, knitter who likes to cook and take pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Ah shucks, you're more than welcome. Keep up the good work:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmmmmm....... that's a tricky one. So many different yarns.
    The pink/red colour is so vibrant. Gorgeous!
    I'm sure you won't dissapoint with what you choose to knit. You must let us know!
    Greetings from Derbyshire x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!